Most Great Connections student seminars are held in the heart of Chicago in a university environment, such as the University of Illinois at Chicago. Our 2017 "Reason and Evolution" Seminar was held here, at Marie Robinson Hall (pictured at left).
Students enjoy modern facilities, staying at university dorms with all the comforts of home, including:
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Walking distance to cafeterias and recreational facilities
Rooms typically feature:
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Cable TV connection
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
- Kitchen – Refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven
- Dining/Living Room – Dining table and chairs, living room chairs and couch, coffee table
Building security and live-in university staff are on site to respond to needs around the clock. In addition, Great Connections staff are available 24/7 to students.
Great Connections locations are optimally close to multiple restaurants and public transportation. This also ensures that students can fully enjoy their free time.
Seminar attendees enjoy an end-of-event celebration at the private residence of founder Marsha Familaro Enright and her husband, John Joseph Enright IV.