Marsha talks with Paul Rosenberg about homeschooling. Paul is the father of four children, all now doing very well in high level professions. He’s the author of TheFreemansPerspective.com and owner of the Cryptohippie.vpn company is a is contributing editor for Power Outlet Magazine, past president of the Fiber Optic Association and teaches electrical engineering courses for Iowa State University. He has written more than thirty textbooks and manuals.
References in the discussion:
• The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(Toffler_book)
• The American School of Correspondence, homeschool high school program – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_of_Correspondence
• E.D. Hirsch Core Knowledge – https://www.coreknowledge.org/about-us/e-d-hirsch-jr/
• Chicago Virtual Charter School – https://www.coreknowledge.org/about-us/e-d-hirsch-jr/https://www.cvcssuccess.org/ Robert Maynard Hutchins, president of the University of Chicago, and The Great Conversation (in the Great Books) – http://blogs.britannica.com/wp-content/pdf/The_Great_Conversation.pdf
• All Great Books program at St. John’s College, Annapolis/Santa Fe – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John%27s_College_(Annapolis/Santa_Fe)